Tourist - the person who logged into kamchatkatravel.net
Tour operator - Grand LLC, TIN 4101123817 / KPP 410101001 Address: 683031, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, st. Tushkanova 6-of. 16, tel. +7 (4152) 33-99-22, 33-22-99, Registry number 009845 in the Unified Federal Register of Tour Operators that implements travel packages that confirm the right to receive a tourist product
Website - kamchatkatravel.net, including a version adapted to reproduce information on the Visitor's mobile device (mobile version of the website)
Travel Product (Tour) - Tour Operator services presented on the Site; a set of measures for organizing leisure on the conditions established by the Agreement between the parties, as well as the conditions of the site.
Order - a duly executed request of the Tourist for the purchase of a tourist product.
1. General Provisions
2. The tourist is obliged to fully familiarize themselves with this Agreement before sending the order to the addresses indicated on the Site. Sending an Order by a Tourist means the complete and unconditional acceptance (Acceptance) by the Tourist of this Agreement.
3. This Agreement may be amended and / or supplemented by the Tour Operator unilaterally without any special notice. This Agreement is an open and public document. Continued use of the Site by the Tourist after making changes and / or additions to this Agreement means acceptance and acceptance of such changes and / or additions.
2. Exchange of information
1. The appropriate address for sending orders and other legally significant messages (within the meaning of Article 165.1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation) is the email address of the Tour Operator indicated on the website.
2. By sending any information from his e-mail to the e-mail address of the Tour Operator, the Tourist agrees that the Tour Operator will consider his e-mail address as appropriate, sufficient for electronic legally significant interaction and conclusion of an agreement in the manner prescribed by Article 434 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
3. Conclusion of an agreement on the provision of services by a Tour Operator (acquisition of a Tour)
1. Information and description of tours on the site is an invitation to make offers.
2. The conclusion of the contract.
2.1 The offer sent by the Tourist (Order) is subject to acceptance by the Tour Operator if the attached electronic image of the Tourist's tickets with the destination Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky is included in the order. The contract is considered concluded from the moment the Tour Operator sends the electronic image of the Voucher (tourist voucher) to the Tourist.
2.2. A tourist has the right to conclude an agreement in the following order. Upon receipt of the details from the Tour Operator for the payment of the Tour, the Tourist makes a 100% prepayment of the cost of the tour within 3 business days from the receipt of the payment details. Advance booking is considered confirmed from the date of receipt of payment to the account of the Tour Operator. The contract is considered concluded from the moment the Tour Operator sends the electronic image of the Voucher (tourist voucher) to the Tourist.
3. By sending the Order, the Tourist confirms that he has reached the age of 18 years and is fully capable person in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. By indicating the data of children under the age of 18, the Tourist confirms that he is the legal representative of the child or has other legal grounds for accompanying the child on the tour.
4. It is forbidden to send Orders without the intention to conclude a contract.
4. Penalties upon termination of the contract.
Tourist can terminate the contract at any time. In this case, the Tourist shall receive the money received from him minus the expenses of the Tour Operator, as well as penalties in the indicated amount when canceling the tour for the period:
30 days - the amount minus the costs of the tour operator, estimated as -5% of the cost of the tourism product indicated in the voucher;
from 14 to 7 days - minus the deduction of the expenses of the tour operator, estimated as 20% of the cost of the tourism product indicated in the voucher;
less than 7 days - minus the deduction of the expenses of the tour operator, estimated at 30% of the cost of the tourism product indicated in the voucher;
on the day of the start of the tour - minus the deduction of the expenses of the tour operator, estimated as 100% of the cost of the tourist product indicated in the voucher.
5. Force Majeure and Weather
1. The parties are exempt from the timely or full fulfillment of obligations in the event of force majeure. Force majeure circumstances are: fire, natural disasters, military operations, acts of state authorities, and local self-government that did not exist at the time of signing the Agreement, other circumstances that are associated with natural phenomena and do not depend on the will of the Parties and prevent timely or complete fulfillment of obligations.
2. The implementation of the tour can be adjusted by the Tour Operator if weather conditions do not allow the route of the day to be completed. Such weather conditions apply when climbing - the presence of rainy weather, strong wind or fog, when conducting a tour of Avacha Bay, the level of excitement, military exercises, and the exit of submarines into the ocean are taken into account. Upon the occurrence of these circumstances that day, another service is provided, more feasible from the point of view of the guide or additionally ordered by the Tourist and equivalent in price.
6. The order of stay, safety and health of the tourist
1. Since the tours require the Tourist to be as attentive as possible to his preparation for the tour, then if the guide responsible for the tour finds a certain physical or mental state of an individual Tourist / Tourists: intoxication (or a similar state), obvious signs serious nervous breakdown; exacerbation or the presence of a chronic illness or disease that does not allow, from the point of view of the guide responsible for the program, to perform physical stresses arising from the nature of the tour, the guide (as an agent of the Tour Operator) reserves the right on the basis of the execution of the "Act of involuntary refusal to provide services due to the physical condition of the tourist "refuse the tourist to provide services without returning the cost of such services in the future.
2. The tour operator is not liable for violation by the Tourist of the established order at the place of stay.
7. Personal data
1 By sending the Application, as well as any information to the e-mail address indicated on the website, as well as by making a phone call to the number indicated on the website, the Tourist agrees to the processing of personal data.
The personal data of the User means any biographical information: surname, name, patronymic; date of birth; postal addresses (at the place of registration and for contacts); citizenship information; the number of the main document proving the identity of the User, information on the date of issue of the specified document and the issuing authority; phone numbers; fax numbers; email addresses (E-mail).
2. When indicating in the application or otherwise the data of third parties, the Tourist confirms that he has received from such third parties the necessary consent to the processing of their personal data.
3 Processing, transfer of personal data, as well as other actions with personal data provided by law, are carried out by the Tour Operator solely to achieve the goals stated for the processing of personal data.
The transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out either with the written consent of the subject of personal data, or for the execution of a contract to which the personal data subject is a beneficiary or guarantor, as well as for the conclusion of an agreement on the initiative of the personal data subject or contract under which the personal data subject will be the beneficiary or guarantor, or in cases where it is necessary in order to prevent threats to the life and health of the subject cial data; or in other cases established by law.
The transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out by the Tour Operator only on the basis of an appropriate agreement with a third party, the essential condition of which is the obligation to ensure the confidentiality of personal data and the security of personal data by a third party during their processing.
4. A tourist has the right: - to receive information about the Tour operator, his location, the availability of personal data from the Tour Operator related to the relevant subject of personal data, as well as familiarization with such personal data; - require the Tour Operator to clarify their personal data, block or destroy it if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing; - demand the termination of the processing of their personal data; - receive information regarding the processing of his personal data, including containing: confirmation of the fact of processing personal data by the Tour Operator, as well as the purpose of such processing; personal data processing methods used by the Tour Operator; information about persons who have access to personal data or who may be granted such access; a list of processed personal data and the source of their receipt; terms for processing personal data, including periods for their storage; information on what legal consequences for the subject of personal data may entail the processing of his personal data, and also has other rights provided by applicable law.
The tourist may at any time withdraw consent to the processing of personal data by sending the Tour Operator a corresponding notification (application) to the address indicated in the "Basic Concepts" section by registered mail with a confirmation of delivery. At the same time, the user agrees that the Tour Operator reserves the right to process the User's personal data in cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. The provided personal data must be reliable and complete, if necessary, documented. The tour operator is not responsible for losses and other costs incurred by the subjects of personal data as a result of the provision of inaccurate and (or) incomplete personal data
6. The tourist agrees that in order to inform about the time of the provision of certain services of the Tour Operator (meeting at the airport and others), the Tour Operator may send a group of Tourists a general mailing with anonymized data (where the name of the tourist will be presented as F. Name Patronymic).